The following is an explanation of the policy on handling of personal information on the website operated by the NISSIN FOODS Group*1 or its agents (hereinafter "this website").
*1On this website, "the NISSIN FOODS Group" refers to the following companies collectively and/or individually:
NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS CO., LTD., NISSIN FOOD PRODUCTS CO., LTD., MYOJO FOODS CO., LTD., NISSIN CHILLED FOODS CO., LTD., NISSIN FROZEN FOODS CO., LTD., NISSIN CISCO CO., LTD., and NISSIN YORK CO., LTD.
1. Collection of Personal Information
The NISSIN FOODS Group may collect through this website personal information that can identify individual users on the occasion of campaigns, e-mail delivery services, questionnaires, sample distribution, and online sales. When collecting personal information, the NISSIN FOODS Group does so from users, generally on a voluntary basis, by indicating the purpose of collection beforehand, by lawful and fair means, and only to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose.
Users who do not wish to provide personal information may refuse to provide it at their discretion. However, in such case, some services on this may not be available to them.
2. Control of Personal Information
The administrator of this website strictly controls personal information collected from users and takes appropriate measures to prevent leakage, misappropriation, falsification, loss, damage, or other compromise of the information.
In addition, the NISSIN FOODS Group strives to ensure safety, when users provide personal information through this website, by using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) or an equivalent method to protect personal information from unauthorized access by a third party.
3. Limitation of Use of Personal Information
Personal information collected by the NISSIN FOODS Group is used only to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose for collection indicated to users, with due consideration given to the rights of users.
4. Sharing personal information with third parties
The NISSIN FOODS Group does not disclose to any third party personal information provided or registered by users.
However, this does not apply in any of the following cases:
- (1) When the consent of the users has been obtained;
- (2) When disclosure of personal information to a subcontractor that has entered into an agreement with the NISSIN FOODS Group concerning protection of personal information is necessary to carry out the purpose of collection indicated to users;
- (3) When personal information has been processed as statistical data so that it cannot identify individual users;
- (4) When a lawful request has been received from a judicial or administrative agency; or
- (5) When required by laws and regulations.
5. Joint Use
The NISSIN FOODS Group jointly uses with the following companies the name, address, telephone number, age, sex, e-mail address, and other data of users obtained at the time of inquiries from users and the details of inquiries to the extent necessary to respond to the inquiries.
- Companies that jointly use personal information
- NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS CO., LTD.,
- NISSIN FOOD PRODUCTS CO., LTD.,
- MYOJO FOODS CO., LTD.,
- NISSIN CHILLED FOODS CO., LTD.,
- NISSIN FROZEN FOODS CO., LTD.,
- NISSIN CISCO CO., LTD.,
- NISSIN YORK CO., LTD.,
- Entity responsible for managing personal information
- NISSIN FOODS HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
Cookies are used on parts of this website. Cookies are small data files transmitted between a website server and the user's web browser. Cookies can enhance users' use of this website by saving their preferences while they are visiting this website. Cookies are widely used as a standard website technology and are used on many websites for the purpose of providing users with useful functions. Although cookies identify the browsers used by website users, they do not contain personal information from which individual users can be identified and are used only to ascertain browsing status.
7. Use of Google Analytics
8. Warranty and Limitation of Liability
This website includes links to external websites. The NISSIN FOODS Group assumes no responsibility for personal information protection on linked websites or their content.
9. Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
The interpretation and operation of this website and the terms and conditions of use are governed by the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdictional court for any disputes pertaining to this website or the terms and conditions of use.
The NISSIN FOODS Group may revise the content posted on this page for the purpose of protecting the personal information of users. Since we do not notify individual users of revisions, users are recommended to check this page from time to time.