The NISSIN FOODS Group seeks harmonious coexistence with society and strives for improvement of the global environment in accordance with the following principles.
- 1. To contribute to advancement of the world’s food culture, we strive for product development that gives priority to people’s health and safety.
- 2. As a good corporate citizen, we engage in corporate activities that give due consideration to environmental and resource conservation.
- 3. We strive to disclose information to shareholders, consumers, business partners, local communities, and other stakeholders and cultivate sincere, highly transparent corporate ethics.
- 1. Obey environment-related laws and ordinances, regulations, agreements, and applicable international standards. In overseas activities, give due consideration to environmental conservation in the countries concerned.
- 2. Assess beforehand environmental impacts at each stage from raw materials procurement to production, distribution, consumption, and disposal and engage in environment-friendly product development.
- 3. Give priority to human health and safety with regard to raw materials, additives, and container and packaging materials used in products.
- 4. Strive to reduce waste and recycle and conserve resources and energy.
- 5. Develop internal systems to promote environmental conservation and actively engage in awareness raising and education activities.
- 6. Strive for harmonious coexistence with local communities and cooperate in external environmental conservation activities as a good corporate citizen. Also, actively support the voluntary activities of employees.